7/24/2012

The prevail of greatness!

Hello World,
The days of summer are running out and so far I have neglected my wonderful blog. *shame, shame*. I have been very busy this summer. For instance, running around searching for part time jobs, getting ready for uni life and much more importantly to help prepare myself to live the life that will be far different than anything I have experiences before. This is the time where I could seek out the changes that I wished to have.

Two weeks ago, my family made a trip to Vail, Colorado. Vail is famous as a beautiful skiing resort city and its European inspired architectural streets. Below are some photos I took at Vail. However, I was playing around so there are some FOTD pictures. lolz


~I have no idea what am I doing at the time lolz
~Vail photos





Family portrait lolz.
~How was your summer, everyone? I will be going to work starting July 30th and starting uni starting August 20th. Days of summer go by fast eh?
When was the last time you feel a big change coming into your life?
And btw, can you please tell me any good book I could read? Thanks!
~XOXO Charlotte

2 comments:

Sick by Trend said...

Beautiful pictures!!

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures! <3