2/23/2013

Ipsy February & other hauls review

Hello bloggers,
So here as promise! The belated February Ipsy bag review :D


Lash card
Pixi primer
Coastal scents eyeshadows
Mica Beauty gel eyeliner
Pop Lash mascara
 1. Pop Lash mascara. Ipsy keep sending out mascara (which is great!) but I never really heard of this brand so kind of skeptical :/ (my eyes are very sensitive)

This is the biggest hype for this bag. The gel eyeliner pot is very cute (glass) and I like how long the eyeliner stay on :D
 -Not big on primer, either. Considering this is the third primer tube I have been receiving lolz.

-I like this! It is great when you try to avoid mascara smudges . Plus, you can use it as a shield for eyeshadow powder (wink)
-This is such a pretty golden palate ( My eyes go well with golden and brown eyeshadows). The eyeshadow is very shimmery so if you want to go glam then just pile up the product :D

Overall rating: 4/5 (I would give the bag a 5 if it they STOP sending out primer :) ). But very good value total!

-------------------------------------------Wet Seal Haul-------------------------------
Yay! Another online haul (I need better self control lolz)


 -I am in love with pretty pastel blouses which are great for the spring!
-And a hi-lo maxi dress for the summer (I can't wait for uni to end!) and boots!

---------------------------------------Funny Valentine!-----------------------------------------
So I got this card at work on Valentine (yeah I was working the whole day =_=). Cupid Poop turned out to be red M&M lolz
-So I took the Calculus test on Monday (I didn't do anything at all except studying last weekend). Og geez! my effort go to waste when I realized that I did one of the main problem on the test wrong because I wrote down the prompt wrong (huhuhuhuhuhu T_T)
-I have another Chemistry test on Wednesday! huhuhuhuhu. UNI EXAMS SUCK!
-My god! I just realized I have to go back to studying :(
-Well, wish me luck! Have a good weekend guys!
-XOXO,
Charlotte

4 comments:

Pursiko said...

love you haul, the shirts are so cute ^^

http://pursiko.com

Unknown said...

Love that maxi dress :3
x, Lara
http://rrv12.blogspot.fi/

Keki said...

Hey thanks :) Victorias secret is the best ♥
I like your haul! Lovely shirts ♥

KatXoXo said...

That Ipsy has so many good size and good brand products!!