9/11/2011

*100 FOLLOWERS*

 ~HELLO!
Thank you everyone for following me ^^. I finally have a 100 followers as of now. It seems like time flew by again. Here something for you, my lovely readers ^^:

I definitely try to do something more to celebrate this occasion =D
 ~Anyway, here is my face update with my Nikky and my little cousin, Stephen ^^



 ~The moon festival is on Monday!!!!! Do you guys celebrate it at all?Mom bought so much moon cakes but this is my favorite:



Yum Yum!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Here is me after school! (All of these are school outfits)

It's hot and then cold! So many people are sick in my school. scary!!!!!
On the other hand I got some clothing haul




 ~And my favorite haul is this:

Isn't it adorable with all the beadings?^^

~I'm so super busy nowaday! With parties, school works, afterschool activities, A.C.T, college apply! I want to scream haha.
~I fail my a.p calc and physics last time. Sad T_T. I have such horrible teachers this year! It sucks!!!!!!
~I hope everyone else is having fun with their school year though! Thank you for the sweet comment last time on my post. Love ya!
~XOXO Charlotte

2 comments:

LaPetiteIchigo said...

congratulation to your 100 followers ^^ ♥
you bought such a lovely things, my fav are that shirts, shorts and sandals ^^ esp. that sandals, they are super pretty ♥

once again, congrats ^^, you really deserve it ^^

wish you beautiful day ^^

Oneiro said...

Congratz! ^^

Love your haul, especially the mustard skirt and the sandals <33