6/22/2011

☯I am....who I am☮

~Hello everyone. First of all: IT'S HOT!☼

~So life is hard. Too much worries nowaday. But today I just realized something and I will make it my goal for the rest of the summer. THIS IS MY SUMMER!! WHICH MEAN I WILL ENJOY IT BY ALL CAUSE!! AND I WILL STOP WORRY ABOUT EVERYTHING AND JUST HAVE FUN WITH IT!
~woo that feel good to yell out loud!
~So learning how to drive with sis nowaday. I think every time I got on the car with sis I always got a big heart attack

Situation 1:
Sis: STOP!
Me: *stop the car abruptly*
Sis: WHY ARE YOU STOPPING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD?GOD DAMMIT DRIVE
Me: *sweating
*

Situation 2:
Sis: OMG! SLOW DOWN!
Me: *Look at the pedometer which stated 5 miles above speed limit* *quickly slow down*
Sis: OMG! Speed up
Me: *look at the pedometer which a sec ago go up hill so go down 2 miles below speed limit*
Sis: Don't drive at your own speed. I want to go home without getting arrested

Situation 3:
Sis: Change lane! Hurry!
Me: *change lane quickly*
Sis: Why are you changing lane so quickly. The car almost hit your car!
Me: Cry *but i thought you said* buh buh

~I guess part of it was my fault. But my sis yell so much while teaching that it scare the crap out of me. She scream not talk btw!
~So i gave up and still in need of a driver license☠
~Sis just sign me up for 6 hours behind the wheel trainning. I'm kind of worry since they will make me go up all the way to the mountain *sigh*. But I decide that I should worry then not now because for god sake I don't know what going to happen and all this is making my hair gray!
~I'm kind of sad. She moving away from the house forever to live with her fiance tomorrow. Even if she killing me most of the time. Not having her there is just depressing (emo mode).

~Btw here the mix and match outfits post that I promised you guys:

Outfit 1


Outfit 2


Outfit 3


Outfit 4:

Outfit 5



۩۩..FUNNY PICTURES ..۩۩๑






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Giveaway

Ken is having a giveaway here right now. The gift is a surprise ^^. End at July 4th so hurry!
~That is all for now! Have a great summer guys! Don't worry too much like me! Wish me luck too btw (with the driving lesson lolz)
~XOXO Charlotte
P.S. People were asking me if I was wearing makeup on my last post. To be honest I haven't wearing makeup since the third week of summer since it's so hot. Why?Am I look hideous?lolz

3 comments:

My Decorated Mess said...

Hey Charlotte! I love your name btw.

Thanks for following too!
I've been reading your blog posts and I totally know where you are coming from. I went through this stage of insecurities and depression at your age and it's not a good experience. But let me reassure you, it really will get better. Don't be too hard on yourself like you are right now, learn to be more positive and not care about what people say. You are your own self and no one can really tell you what to do because you don't have to satisfy their needs. You only need to be happy with your life and enjoy because you only do have only one. So don't be too hard on your self ok? If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here :) And if you don't want to talk on blogger, here is my email: momobunnyx3@gmail.com. Don't hesitate to email or talk to me. I'm really friendly and willing to help anytime.

As for driving, take your time! And if your sis do yell at you, tell her not to because it'll only make you scared and nervous instead of being determined to drive.

Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!

Mia

LaPetiteIchigo said...

haha , i know it must be stressed learn drive under that pressure form your sis, but read it is really funny, wish you lot of luck with your driving license ^^

and i really like your outfits, my fav are 2,4 and 5 :)

wish you nice day ^^

My Decorated Mess said...

Hello again :)

Aww, glad to hear that! It's nice to have someone to talk to, you know? Lets you know you're not alone in the world. Don't feel too pressured with people pushing you around. And most especially, do not let them push you around. It's hard to say no sometimes, but learning how to say it to someone makes a real difference and although you feel guilty saying it, it'll help you enjoy life a little better. So just let go of problems, be free and enjoy your life. You only have one life to live and you're young. You're suppose to be enjoying life at the moment, not being pushed around by others.

Feel better soon :)

Mia