4/10/2010

Sunscreen review and zoo trip

Hello everyone, first of all I would like to introduce some kpop news. Chung Lim (who I never heard of until yesterday from some of my lovely friends on soompi) is making a comeback. Here are some of his new photos and I must said. *modern prince* XD. What you gal think?
Pictures does not belong to me, credit go to http://www.allkpop.com/. For more go there ^^
~Now, don't you gentleman worried. I have some gorgeous pictures of seo woo on her cover for Allure. She's so freaking pretty XD.

Credits to: http://www.allkpop.com

Anyway beside that, I want to do a Review on DHC white sunscreen of which I wear for a whole day of approximately 8 hours.


Texture: Very very watery/runny
Oil control: Pretty good/ smooth out some of my redness as well
Pros: Long lasting, great absorbtion, good oil control
Cons: I'm not sure if this happen before I put it on but I broke out a bit.>_<
~Anyway, you were asking why I wear sunscreen on my face?Well here where i live summer is so hot and sunny that it burn my skin, creates redness and darkened any small facial scars I have. Not only that, it creates extreme discoloration. So do wear your sunscreen ladies.


On top of that, I went to the Denver zoo yesterday. Extremely fun I guess =D. Except some weird things but nvm that.Here are some pics I took:


1st picture remind me of my sister XD.



~My favorite pics. Lonely gorilla and finding nemo reenactment XD


~ I think I shouldn't post my pictures to the zoo on here since it's so sunny that I squint a lot and make it look extremely stupid.
~That's it for now. Thank you for reading ^o^
~XOXO Charlotte

2 comments:

Ken said...

i havent went to the zoo since that time i went to vacation in taiwan~

박진아 said...

whoah! what on earth is that in your first zoo picture?! o.o